What’s an Aligner ?
Invisible Aligners have been used for the last 20 years world over to improve smiles for more than a million happy customers. Smileie now brings the same technology right to your door step in the USA and Canada. Aligners are the safe and comfortable solution to most teeth straightening cases including space between teeth, crowding, rotations, protruded teeth and minor bite correction.
Smileie Aligners are made of thin, flexible and transparent FDA approved material that is completely customized for your teeth. You need to wear them for 22 hrs a day to gradually shift your teeth into the correct position over a period of 4 – 6 months. They are easily removable when you are ready to eat something as well as for cleaning.
Aligners vs Braces
- Clear Aligners are virtually invisible.
- Clear Aligners are comfortable wear.
- Aligners are removable for easy cleaning.
- Eat whatever you want.
- They do not irritate gums and cheeks.
- Faster way of Treatment – average treatment time is 6 months.
- Don't need regular dentist visits.
- Requires brackets and wires.
- Wires can poke and irritate mouth.
- Brushing and flossing require more effort.
- Many food restrictions.
- Wires can sometimes cause emergencies by causing cuts & pinches.
- Braces treatment usually lasts 18 months to 2 years.
- Regular dental visits are required to reconfigure wires.